Free Introduction to Orthodontics
Get a day’s worth of FREE orthodontic education (with NO obligation)
The McGann Postgraduate School of Dentistry has partnered with Progressive Orthodontic Seminars to offer a complimentary Introduction to Comprehensive Orthodontics.
This fun class is a great way for doctors to learn more about the basics of this specialty and why so many dentists like Progressive’s unique philosophy. This educational class gives you a full day of orthodontic education from the world leader in orthodontic continuing education. Learn new orthodontic principles, see interesting cases, and meet other education enthusiasts, on us!
Progressive Orthodontic Seminars has been teaching comprehensive orthodontics for 31 years and has trained more than 8,000 dentists worldwide. Learn more about them on their website.
Who should attend?
- General Dentists
- Other Specialists
- Dental Students
- Dental Assistants & Office Managers
- may attend with their doctor (1 staff per doctor attending)
- Cases presented to show the basics of orthodontic diagnosis
- Treatment selection and alternatives
- Diagnosis software to optimize your results
- Computer cephalometric tracings
- Model predictions with Visual Treatment Objectives (VTOs)
- Appliances and wire
- How orthodontics can increase your practice revenue
- Children and adult, extraction and non-extraction cases
- Adult Orthodontics
- Aligner Essentials
- Assistant & Team Orthodontic Training
- FREE Introduction to Orthodontics
- Gummy Smiles
- Maximizing Your Ortho Business [Online Class]
- Orthodontic Case Finishing
- Orthodontics for Children
- Orthodontic Mechanics
- TMD, Pain Management & Botox® in Dentistry
- Twenty-First Century TMD Protocols
- Ultimate Triad
- Update 2020: The Mixed Dentition Revolution