Learn how to work with your adult orthodontic patients
Orthodontics can help improve the dental health of many of your adult patients. As a periodontist, Dr.. Hans DeBruyn explains how he uses orthodontics to help his adult patients. Orthodontics brings many simple solutions to common dental problems you see in adults. You can help create better hygiene, correct their bites, build a better foundation for implants and restorative work, and of course improve their esthetics. We will teach you when to implement these solutions and how to achieve the best results.
- Patient selection
- How ortho fits in the treatment plan
- Risk management for adult patients
- Protocols for perio and TMD problems
- Anchorage problems – how to identify and fix them
- When orthognathic surgery should be considered
- Forced eruption
- Mucogingival problems
- Retrieval of impacted teeth
- And more!
Since 1979, I have been running a dental office which I turned into a Dental Care Centre in 1988, in the presence of partners and associates.
In 1999 I became a senior partner in this Centre, a position that I still hold today.
Since 1983, I have been lecturing and giving courses on the national and international forum with a track record showing more than 400 lectures and teaching days in +10 countries.
I speak and teach on subjects related to Orthodontics, Dentistry and Office Management. I have taught with Progressive Orthodontics for over 20 years. I have written several papers and published two manuals on dental related issues.
Over the years I am, or have been, on the board of directors of six companies, two of which led to a profitable company sale.
Today my working efforts are divided between the companies I am associated with, either as owner, shareholder/board member or teacher/lecturer.
- Periodontology Residency Program- Katholieke Universiteit Nijmegan – 1983
- Fellowship, Dental Materials- Northwestern University – 1984
- Progressive Orthodontic Seminars – 1994
- Adult Orthodontics
- Assistant & Team Orthodontic Training
- FREE Introduction to Orthodontics
- Gummy Smiles
- Maximizing Your Ortho Business [Online Class]
- Orthodontic Case Finishing
- Orthodontics for Children
- Orthodontic Mechanics
- Sleep Apnea & TMD
- TMD, Pain Management & Botox® in Dentistry
- Update 2020: The Mixed Dentition Revolution
- Vienna, Austria:
- November 9-11, 2018
- Taught in English (with possible simultaneous German translation)
- Sydney, Australia:
- September 29-October 1, 2018
- Anita: email@example.com, +43-7259-32028
- Zita: firstname.lastname@example.org, +61-2-9899-9191