For those in the Master Track Program (reserving their seats to both POS and MSc), you can make monthly payments for both Progressive Orthodontics’ Comprehensive Orthodontic 2-Year Program and the Master of Science degree. Please contact your local coordinator to find out the payment schedule, as each location may start at different times and thus have a different payment plan. Participants in the Master Track program would have to pay their own accommodation fee and transportation to Germany as well.
For graduates of Progressive Orthodontics’ Comprehensive Orthodontic 2-Year Program, the total cost to participate in the Masters program is € 24,500 + airfare to Germany 3 times.
Tuition is € 21,500, paid directly to IMC in Germany .
- The regular tuition of the course is € 31,500. For persons who have passed the Progressive Orthodontics Basic 2-Year Comprehensive Orthodontic Program, the fee will be reduced to € 21,500. Tuition is discounted € 10,000.
Participants also pay an accommodation fee of € 3,500, due two months before the practical training in Germany. This includes hotel accommodation and transportation during complete attendance in Germany.
The payments will be as follows:
- 300€ Application Fee when you apply
- 1000€ down payment within 3 days after receipt of contract (non-refundable)
- 3.700€ due by March 1 with your official contract
- 4.200€ due by June 1
- 3.500€ Block 1 Accommodation Fee due by August 1
- 4.200€ due by September 1
- 4.200€ due by December 1
- 4.200€ due by March 1 of the following year