MSc in Implantology & Dental Surgery
Successful completion of the Comprehensive Implantology program guarantees your admission into an MSc in Implantology and Dental Surgery program at the International Medical College in Germany.
Achieve the highest designation in GP Implantology by earning a Master of Science degree in Implantology and Dental Surgery. The 15-month program will allow you to blend online study with 2 trips to Germany and Hungary for unique hands-on workshops and live patient training under the guidance of university professors.
- Bologna Accredited Master’s
- 2 Sessions in Germany and Hungary (18 days + 4 days) over 18 months for hands-on training and live lecture
- Live Patient workshops
- Surgical exercises on cadavers and animal mandibles
- Online Study and Examinations
- Master’s Thesis and Publication Manuscript
An amount of EUR 23.000 including a non-refundable down payment of EUR 500 is to be payed in 3 installments of 5.700 each and one installment of 5250. Bank transfers are free of charges for the recipient. Installments are due on the following dates.
- Down payment – EUR 500 (within 7 days after receipt of invoice and contract)
- 1st installment – EUR 5.250 on 1st of July 2017
- 2nd installment – EUR 5.750 on 1st of October 2017
- 3rd installment – EUR 5.750 on 1st of January 2018
- 4th installment – EUR 5.750 on 1st of April 2018